The State of the Union’s Finances: Social Security & Medicare UNFUNDED by 2030!
David M. Walker – Perhaps the highest ranking and outspoken government official to be warning America that “Financially, we are on an unsustainable path!” That includes Social Security and Medicare benefits for retirees, and the very heart of how Baby Boomers in America are planning to retire.
David M. Walker served as United States Comptroller General from 1998 to 2008, appointed by Pres. Bill Clinton and served under Pres. G.W. Bush in that capacity as head of the General Accountability Office of Congress. He was also founder and CEO of the Comeback America Initiative.
- Public Trustee for Social Security and Medicare from 1990 to 1995
- Assistant Secretary of Labor for Pension and Welfare Benefit Programs during the Reagan administration
Walker has toured America, saying the U.S. government is on a “burning platform” of unsustainable policies and practices threatening a crisis in Social Security and Medicare benefits if action is not taken soon.
- Solvency of Social Security and Medicare
- Unsustainability of the National Debt and Deficits
- Dysfunction of Our Democracy to Fix It
- The Greatest, Yet Unforeseen Risks to Retirement for the Baby Boom Generation in America
SPECIAL SURPRISE! This high-ranking government official reveals his own personal retirement portfolio strategy during the interview!
PREVIEW: “Why can’t this go on forever?”